Saturday 7 February 2015

Feeling Lucky

This is the time of year when I start to get a huge sense of wanderlust. The festive period is over, the new year has begun and novelty of frost and snow is wearing off. I'm now well and truly ready for long lazy summer days, sunshine and some travelling adventures!

So this is always the time of year when I start planning holidays and trips and looking into all the places I want to visit in the future. I also always end up procrastinating by looking through all my old pictures from holidays and travels and reminiscing the good times! As I've been browsing through snaps of all my amazing adventures I've realised how truly lucky I am. I've visited some beautiful places, had amazing experiences and made lasting memories with friends and family.

While I was feeling all grateful and reminiscent I thought I'd share some of my favourite photos from my trips and holidays over the years.

Jet-Skiing around the caves and cliffs in Los Gigantes, Tenerife.We were also lucky enough to have some dolphins come right up to us and when we cut our engine they started diving and swimming underneath us, amazing! (2014)

Sky Diving from 14,000ft onto a beach near Cairns in Australia. (2013)



Looking across the river at the Science Museum and the Marina Bay Sands Resort and Sky Park in Singapore. (2013)

Having fun in the green room section of the Harry Potter Studio Tour in London. (2014)
Relaxing at one of the beach bars at Lagos, Portugal. (2012)
Snorkelling in The Great Barrier Reef, Australia. (2013)

Trafalgar Square in London. (2013)

Feeding a kangaroo in Perth, Australia, aged 8. (2002)
Feeding a kangaroo in Brisbane, Australia, aged 18. (2013)
A sunny winter day in London. (2014)
Outside the Hard Rock Cafe in Playa de las Americas, Tenerife. (2014)
Looking across the beach near Lagos, Portugal. (2012)
Fitzroy Island, Australia. Fun fact: this beach isn't made up of sand but loads of  bits of hard, dead coral from The Great Barrier Reef. (2013)

Stood amongst the volcanic rock at the top of Mount Teide, Tenerife. (2014) 


No comments:

Post a Comment