Sunday 27 November 2016

One Month in Thailand in Four Minutes


Back in August I headed off on an exciting three month adventure, determined to take lots of photos and videos clips with my new camera and GoPro to document this once-in-a-lifetime trip!

Now I am nicely settled in back home I'm taking the time to sort through these and have made my first YouTube video featuring my favourite bits of footage from my first month in Thailand.

I travelled with six other girls through a company called Real Gap and we had the most incredible time swimming with elephants, trekking in the jungle, visiting waterfalls, learning about Buddhism in beautiful temples and snorkeling among many other things!

If you're interested in what we got up to in our month visiting Bangkok, Sangklaburi, Kanchanaburi, Koh Phangan, Koh Nangyuan and Ang Thong Marine Park then check out the video below.



I'm planning to make more videos from my travels soon so if you enjoyed then watch this space!

Thanks for reading and watching! 
Chloe Rebecca xo


No comments:

Post a Comment