Saturday 27 August 2016

A Weekend in Paris // A Photo Diary


If there's any city which deserves a photo diary it's Paris. With its iconic landmarks, beautiful architecture and cute cafés and bistros, every inch of it is picture perfect. 

Back in May my boyfriend and I took a trip to the elegant, romantic, bohemian city that is Paris. We stayed in Montparnasse and spent our weekend drinking coffee, eating pastries and macaroons, visiting the famous landmarks and buildings including the Jardin du Luxembourg, Eiffel Tour, Notre Dame and the Louvre, as well as doing a hell of a lot of walking about. 

I'm planning on writing a couple of more detailed posts of what we did in our weekend in Paris, but for now I wanted to share some of my favourite photographs from our time in this beautiful city.






























 Thanks for reading!
Chloe Rebecca xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment