Monday 31 August 2015

Italy Update!


So I'm one week in to my 16 day trip in Italy and I'm loving every second. So far I have explored Venice, taken a night time gondola ride with new friends, spent a morning on Murano, explored Verona, arrived in a apartment in Naples to views over the city and Mount Vesuvius, taken a day trip to Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius,  and spent a day on the beautiful island of Capri. While I've got some decent wifi I though I'd upload a few of my favourite pictures from these adventures,  enjoy!

Venice

St Mark's Square, Venice


Night time gondola ride!

Murano 

"Romeo, Romeo" - Juliet's balcony in Verona

Verona's Piazza Bra and Roman Arena

Watching the sunset over Naples and Mount Vesuvius 

Naples by night

Roman theatre in Pompeii

Pompeii's Forum

At the crater of Mount Vesuvius 

One of the amazing views on the island of Capri 

No comments:

Post a Comment